Note: Xavier School’s NeXT (New Experiences with Technology) Team suggest these prompts to encourage more of us to blog. Hope it works. 🙂
1. What do you do in Xavier? (Position and Years) This is my tenth year as the School Director.
2. If I were not working in Xavier, I would be editing videos, teaching, writing, or doing hospital chaplaincy.
3. My favorite subject/club in school was English, YCLC, Metamorphosis, and the Stallion.
4. What Britney Spears song would best describe you when you first arrived in Xavier?
“(You Drive Me) Crazy” 😀
5. What John Mayer song would best describe you now? “No Such Thing”: “I’d like to think the best of me/Is still hiding/Up my sleeve.”
6. I wish there was more art and music at Xavier.
7. Favorite moment at Xavier was when a graduating batch gave up their batch party to donate the money for scholarship.
8. I can’t wait for the launch of One2One student-centered learning in the entire school.